Friday, April 13, 2012

Kilcoy Retreat class layout by Gail Lindner

Hi there
I can now show you a sneak peek of the class that Gail is teaching on Saturday morning at the retreat:-

Gail will be teaching us some great techniques to produce this fantastic layout - lots of embellishments and it even includes some of her handmade items that she has available.  A little birdie has told me that she will probably have some of her items as giveaways during the class!  How exciting!!

Requirements for the class are:-

  • 3 photos: landscape orientation 3"x4" (when having your photos printed, choose to have 2 photos printed on to 1/4x6 photo sheet (2-up)
  • edge distresser tool (I have these available in the retreat shop $2)
  • gel glue (ones that dries fairly quickly….pritt or 450 glue is ideal – I have 450 available in the retreat shop - small $5.95 or large $9.95)
  • double sided tape (available in shop)
I'm really looking forward to having Gail teach at the retreat - I'm sure you will love the class.

Take care for now, Ann :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment