Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Theme Night - Pyjama Party!!

We always do a dress-up theme night on the Saturday night of our Retreat.  This Retreat the theme is PYJAMA PARTY.....what better way to scrap the night away by being comfy in our PJ's. 


We always have a lot of fun and laughter with our theme night and we just take a little time out of our scrapping to indulge in a bit of madness with each other.

What sort of PJ costume will you be wearing?  Something vintage.....flanette pj's.....hair curlers......fluffy slippers.....maybe a onesie???  Have a bit of a think about how you can add some fun to the evening and as usual prizes will be given for the best dressed plus other giveaways!!

More info to come soon re the weekend....

Take care for now, Ann :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, just two more sleeps! I'm looking forward to some uninterrupted scrapping time and the PJ party, plus a chance to meet some lovely ladies who enjoy scrapbooking as much as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to attending my first ever retreat, to meet new people and just enjoy the whole experience. I have packed and unpacked my scrapping bag so many times as it looks way too much to take ha ha, then i think oh well better to have it with me.

    ReplyDelete